- Work as part of the team to deliver on critical projects and work related items.
- Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document.A good working knowledge of Oracle DBMS & MS SQL Server DBMS.
- Knowledge of Agile data warehouse delivery methodologies.
- Preferred tools experience include Informatica Power Center 8.x/9.x,
- Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) and Erwin.
- Perform systems/data analysis to implement Informatica mappings and workflows, shell scripts and stored procedures.
- Should have deep understanding of DWH concepts, ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, ETL.
- Solid experience using Informatica Power Center and DAC.
- Experience of working with high data volume and strict performance requirements Informatica configuration on Unix environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in SQL Exposure to multiple databases like Oracle/DB2, etc.
- Very conversant with ETL design & performance tuning.
- Sound knowledge of DW concepts.
- Good knowledge and experience in UNIX/Perl (Investment Banking domain knowledge would be preferred).
Experience Required: 0-20 years